Ola - Noatak (The North American Indian; v.20)
Curtis, Edward S., 1868-1952.
1 photogravure : brown ink ; 45 x 33 cm.
Original photogravure produced in Cambridge, Mass. by Suffolk Engraving Co., c1928.
Original source: The Alaskan Eskimo. The Nunivak. The Eskimo of Hooper Bay. The Eskimo of King Island. The Eskimo of Little Diomede Island. The Eskimo of Cape Prince of Wales. The Kotzebue Eskimo. The Noatak. The Kobuk. The Selawik [portfolio] ; plate no. 716
Seattle : E.S. Curtis, 1930.
A photogravure of my Nunivak wife from another life.
20 Notes/ Hide
- cinespire likes this
- justakid reblogged this from beardtoken
- backwaterblah reblogged this from beardtoken
- uv-ray likes this
- flapclap reblogged this from beardtoken
- matlalihuitl likes this
- sosexy-sosweet likes this
- fireflyfizz reblogged this from beardtoken
- capnmuttonchops reblogged this from beardtoken
- amiakita likes this
- feelingheady likes this
- razzamatazz likes this
- capnmuttonchops likes this
- onceuponawildflower likes this
- therobkelly likes this
- crispyfishsticks likes this
- twoseparatecoursesmeet likes this
- chairofbullies reblogged this from beardtoken
- chairofbullies likes this
- beardtoken posted this